Experience sound how it was meant to be.
Cord-free and truly wireless, the B&O Play E8 True Wireless Earphones give you premium quality sound that you can control with just the touch of your fingers, all without the frustration of cumbersome wires. These headphones come with a genuine leather charging case, which has been designed to easily carry them with you and charge them on the go, giving you up to four hours of playtime on one charge with an additional eight hours from the charging case itself. Then, the Intuitive touch control lets you change or pause tracks, take calls, and activate voice commands with just a tap on the E8’s earpiece, while the Transparency Mode is customizable to let you choose to go from focusing in on your music to letting in the real world around you when you’re out in the city.
- Wireless headphones with top-quality sounds and features
- Charging case is mobile and provides 4 hours of use
- Intuitive touch functions switches modes with a light tap
- Transparency lets you switch between modes with ease
- Built-in microphone provides crystal clear communication
- Premium materials ensure comfort and durability
- Q & A
These headphones are pretty cool. I debated getting the Apple wireless pair then decided on these. They charge in a little case that's magnetic, and the sound is crystal clear. If one is further away than the other they don't play which is interesting and I love that I can take calls on these. Do I think the price point is right? Probably not.. but they're still great.