The next level of sock performance.
The Balega Silver Performance Runner Sock is designed to offer all of the same benefits of a runner’s shoe—a stabilized heel and mid-foot, while toes move freely. A combination of elastic yarns and various knitting tensions forge a compressive fit for optimal stability and control without constricting blood flow or movement. A seamless toe box helps to minimize friction and blisters, while a deep heel pocket ensures the back of the sock does not slip down into your shoe.
The Silver’s name is dedicated to the silver ion lining encapsulated into the Drynamix moisture-managing fibers. The two work together in perfect harmony to create a healthy home for your feet. Drynamix helps to evaporate built-up moisture to prevent mold, fungi, and other moisture-loving monsters from moving in, while silver boasts antibacterial properties that reduce long-lasting odors.
- A compressive-like no-show sock for runners and athletes
- Moisture-managing fabric offers a fresh, dry feeling
- Silver ion lining prevents the growth of bacteria for odor-control
- Mid-foot arch support provides stability and control
- Seamless toe box minimizes friction and blisters
- Deep heel pocket ensures sock does not slip down
- Q & A
Balega is the Best!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you're in need of some good quality running socks, or just good socks in general, Balega is the way to go! I love the secure heel and the super soft material. In my opinion the size chart is a little off. I got smalls because I wear a 7.5 and they are ok but I wish I had gotten mediums.