The Balega Enduro No Show Running Sock molds to the contours of your foot for a comfortable fit. The V-Tech Arch Support System locks in the midfoot while the reinforced and extra-deep heel pocket keeps your heel in place. This snug fit leaves room for your toes to move while helping to prevent heel blistering as you log miles. The lack of seam at the toe also helps to eliminate potential rubbing and blister spots to maximize the comfort of your run.
For further comfort as the miles start to add up, the Enduro socks are constructed with Drynamix fibers that wick moisture. This construction, with the breathable ventilation panels, keep your feet dry and comfortable while you run long distances or in hot weather. Its cushioned design delivers impact resistance for a softer stride while the medium volume construction offers plenty of cushion between your foot and your shoe.
- Running socks molded to the contours of foot to prevent blisters
- Drynamix wicks moisture for dry comfort as the miles add up
- Cushioned design delivers impact resistant for a softer stride
- V-Tech Arch Support System provides snug support while running
- Seamless toe eliminates common abrasion spot for more comfort
- High heel tab prevents the sock from slipping into the shoe
- Reinforced, extra-deep heel pocket keeps sock from rubbing