Haul your gear and help nature.
The Yampa River falls from the Rocky Mountains as it meanders through the western half of Colorado to join the Green River in the picturesque canyons of Dinosaur National Monument, eventually converging with the Colorado River in Canyonlands National Park. Featuring artwork depicting this tributary of the Colorado River, the Backcountry x Outdoor Research Yampa Ultra Lite Dry Sack is an essential piece of gear you'll want to pack whether you're rafting the Yampa or exploring one of the many slot canyons that eventually feed into the Colorado River. With every purchase of the dry sack, Backcountry will donate* $10 to The Nature Conservancy's Colorado River Program, which consists of 15 conservation projects that work to improve habitat and restore water flows along the river's many tributaries.
*Backcountry will contribute $10 from the sale of this dry sack from October 22, 2017 to January 31, 2018 to The Nature Conservancy.
- Dry sack keeps essentials dry when you're paddling or backpacking
- PU coating and fully sealed seams protect gear from moisture
- Roll-top closure seals out water from rain and submersion
- Features original artwork by Utah-based artist Tim Cheneval
- Backcountry will contribute $10 from the sale of this dry sack to The Nature Conservancy*