Wolverine Cirque Insulated Vest
Dubbed “Wolvie” by the locals, Wolverine Cirque is an iconic backcountry skiing location nestled between two of Utah’s world-renowned resorts. This small cirque boasts 16 of the steepest, tightest chutes in the Wasatch Range, and—as Backcountry Gearheads—we take it upon ourselves to ski as many as possible as often as possible before work. In order to accommodate skiers who, like us, are always pushing for more, we made a collection of technically advanced, performance-oriented, and backcountry-specific ski clothing. The Wolverine Cirque Insulated Vest contributes to the collection as our go-to insulator for highly aerobic activities like boot packing, skinning, and skiing as much as possible on a given dawn patrol.
A hybrid insulator, the Wolverine Cirque Vest is a combination of weather-resistant materials, moisture-managing fleece panels, and an innovative insulation boasting incredible breathability and stretch. Unlike standard synthetic insulators, 3DeFX+ insulation mirrors your every movement to maintain warmth and eliminate the chance of cold spots appearing overtime. Insulation this innovative deserves an equally innovative shell, so we used a stretch-woven material with a water-resistant treatment and fleece paneling to wick moisture in spots you’re most likely to sweat, contributing to a dry microclimate from the inside out.
- Technical synthetic insulated vest part of Backcountry’s touring collection
- Breathable, stretchy insulation ideal for highly aerobic skiing
- Stretch-woven, water-resistant shell sheds snowflakes and moisture
- Fleece paneling enhances moisture management and quick-drying comfort
- Fleece hood manages moisture and fits snugly under ski helmets
- Gearhead Certified Product