Why We Built The Spruces Merino 1/4-Zip Top
We're ready to ski some trees this winter, and we're glad that our Backcountry Spruces Merino 1/4-Zip Top is along for the ride. We made it out of an innovative blend that balances the active performance of merino wool with the durability of nylon. Merino provides renowned temperature regulating, moisture-wicking, and odor-resistant comfort.
- Quarter-zip baselayer top for wintertime play
- Wool blend offers thermal comfort during active pursuits
- Zip-neck lets you vent excess heat when working hard
- Naturally odor-resistant for fresher smelling fabric
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Next-to-skin fit provides easy layering options
- Item #BCCZ263
- 91% merino wool, 9% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 240g/m² (midweight)
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- ski, snowboard, snowshoe
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.