Style & Size:
Get to the top, with a little help from the Goat.
Don't let crappy skins interfere with your backcountry stoke. To help you reach the summit with minimal effort and maximum fired-up-ness, Backcountry.com, with some help from our radical friends at G3, is offering a Goat-worthy version of G3's Alpinist skin. It features all the same technical features, like self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors and a self-camming tail clip that make getting your skins on and keeping them there a quick and easy process. They won't come unstuck from ice-cold bases, either, as they're made with a glue that grips no matter the temperature.
They say beauty is only skin-deep, and as usual, they're right―in this case, even more right than they know, because instead of G3's usual pattern, these fast-gliding nylon skins feature your favorite bearded buddy, previously found only on helmets, water bottles, cars, and computers--that's right, it's the Backcountry Goat! Get in tune with his sure-footed vibes and conquer any skin track in style, knowing that you've got a partner who's evolved to dominate steep and icy terrain.
- Supple, fast-gliding nylon bases with Backcountry.com Goat print
- Self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors
- Self-camming tail clip with laminated tail strap
- Sticky, non-toxic and solvent-free glue
- Rip Strip makes it easy to pull skins apart
- Skin savers sold separate
- Item #BCC0343
- Tip Attachment
- self-aligning stainless steel hands
- Tail Attachment
- camming tail clip and strap
- Skin Savers Included
- no, sold separately
- Case Included
- Claimed Weight
- [extra-short] 6.8 - 11.8 oz, [short] 7 - 12.2 oz, [medium] 7.3 - 12.8 oz, [long] 7.6 - 13.5 oz, [extra-long] 8 - 14.1 oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime