More bang for your buck.
Airbag packs can get pretty heavy after a full day on the skintrack—that's why Backcountry Access designed its new Float 2.0 Cylinder to be 30% smaller and 15% lighter than the previous Float 1.0 engine. Saving weight is always great, but where this cylinder really shines is with its volume (or lack thereof). The compact cylinder fits inside the airbag compartment to free up valuable space inside the main pocket, so you can fit that extra layer or mug of hot tea, and it activates at a psi of 3,000 instead of the 2,700 of the Float 1.0.
- Compatible with BCA Float 2.0 packs
- Fills between 2800 and 3000 psi
- 30% smaller and 15% lighter than the Float 1.0 engine
- Please be aware that the cylinder is shipped empty
- Be sure to check with airlines about flight restrictions prior to arrival at airport