Burly and spacious.
The Bach Men's Specialist 1000D 3 78L Backpack is your companion for extended adventures, or trips where a few luxuries couldn't be left at home. The load sits away from you back thanks to the Expedition Suspension System, allowing air to flow to keep you cool. It has two spacious main compartments for your gear, and is made from Cordura nylon to protect it from abrasive branches and rocks. Smaller pockets include two in the expandable lid, a 3D front pocket and a water bottle holder, giving you plenty of options for organizing your smaller essentials. Compression straps cinch away any excess space to keep the load balanced, and the waist and shoulder straps adjust to your specific needs. Bach included a rain cover in case your trip takes you through a shower, so you can keep hiking and stay on time.
- Spacious pack for backpacking and trekking
- Cordura is burly to stand up to abrasion
- Expedition Suspension System promotes airflow
- Dual main compartments organize gear
- Smaller pockets keep the essentials accessible
- Expandable lid holds frequently needed items
- Included rain cover deflects precipitation