- Detail Images
Grab your snowshoes and head for the trails this winter in the Avalanche Terra Women's Hybrid Jacket. This versatile jacket comes with synthetic insulation to warm you up on cold, cloudless days as well as stretchy polyester sleeves to maintain breathability when you start to warm up. In case of snow showers, the nylon front panels are DWR treated to repel water so you can stay out and enjoy the squalls, and the stylish asymmetrical front zipper leads to a high collar that seals out cold gusts.
When you head for the resort on weekends, grab the Terra Hybrid to use as a midlayer; its insulating, breathable construction functions excellently between a shell and a baselayer for extra warmth. And when you need to step out and do errands after a morning hike or run, the Terra Hybrid's slim fit and flattering construction help it transition easily to a casual piece.
- Head for wintery snowscapes in this versatile jacket
- Slim fit leaves room to wear a baselayer
- Synthetic insulation adds breathable warmth
- Stretchy polyester panels wick moisture during runs or hikes
- DWR finish equips the jacket for outer- or midlayer duties