Atomic Vantage 97 Ti Skis
- 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [172cm] 130 / 97 / 119mm, [180cm] 131.5 / 97 / 120.5mm, [188cm] 133 / 97 / 122mm
- Turn Radius:
- [172cm] 18m, [180cm] 19.1m, [188cm] 20.1m
- All-Mountain Rocker (15% tip rocker, 75% camber, 10% tail rocker)
- Dura Cap
- Power Woodcore (ash, poplar)
- Titanium Tank Mesh
- World Cup (sintered)
- Claimed Weight:
- [single, 180cm] 4lb 3oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited 2 years
Why We Like The Vantage 97 Ti Skis
With its aggressive edge hold and all-mountain rocker, we’re stepping into the Atomic Vantage 97 for a powerful and fast ride when we’re ripping our favorite runs at the resort. You’ll feel nice and secure making those high-speed turns down wide-open groomers thanks to the ski’s dependable flex and lightweight design.
- Burly resort ski for exploring pow to piste with confidence
- 97mm waist width offers control on-piste and float in powder
- All-mountain rocker made to flow through powder and crud
- Prolite Construction keeps weight low while reinforcing ski
- Energy Backbone laminate enhances grip for powerful skiing
- Titanium Tank Mesh inserts adds strength without the weight
- Sidewall runs full length of ski for precise steering
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.