Cruise the resort with ease.
With an 85mm waist that thrives on fresh corduroy, the Vantage 85 Ski is the slimmest in Atomic's Vantage fleet. An easy-to-handle ski, the Vantage 85 has a rockered tip and tail for smooth and natural turn initiation and camber underfoot that lets you carve turns down hardpack like a racer.
The lightweight poplar wood core offers a smooth and stable flex, and full sidewalls ensure power transmission and a solid edge grip on firm snow. The zippy turn radius makes these skis nimble and maneuverable, should you decide to venture into some tight trees to see what lies beyond the groomed runs.
- An on-piste ski for all-mountain carving
- Resort-friendly 85mm waist ideal for the frontside
- Rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation
- Camber underfoot for carving groomers
- Poplar wood core is light and playful
- Sidewalls hold an edge on firm snow
- Short turn radius is nimble and maneuverable