On those days you need to get out on the Nordic track to maintain your sanity, but you don't necessarily have time to apply kick wax to your skis, the Atomic Redster Skintec Ski will save your bacon thanks to its low-maintenance Skintec technology. A small section of mohair in the kick zone grips just about type of snow and provides reliable kick and efficient glide that's ideal for both training days and leisurely laps around the the Nordic track. And if the mohair starts to lose some of its glide after you've been hitting the track hard, the Skintec patch can be replaced quickly and easily from your own tuning bench. Atomic went with its ultralight Nomex core to keep the Redster light and lively, and it threw a carbon laminate above the core to trim a few more grams from the equation and deliver a stiffer flex. Atomic's Worldcup base will keep racers looking for a dependable training ski happy, and the hard flex will accommodate heavier skiers.
- A low-maintenance ski ideal for training and recreational use
- Hard flex accommodates heavier skiers (see size chart for info)
- Mohair kick patch ensures reliable grip on any type of snow
- Efficient and smooth-gliding Worldcup base with WC grinding
- Nomex core is ultralight and has a lively flex
- Carbon laminate saves weight and increases stiffness