A stiff and powerful skate boot.
The Atomic Redster Skate Boot is an exceptionally stiff boot for Nordic skiers that demand a powerful and responsive feel from their boots. The supportive chassis and arms lock the heel in for a hard-driving feel, while the ratcheting ankle strap and Boa closure system work to keep the boot snug, secure, and most importantly, comfortable. Built on Atomic's Race Fit last, the 102mm width delivers a performance-driven fit, without being too narrow to restrict blood flow. Keeping the look and feel of the boot streamlined is a zippered lace cover, which keeps the quick lace closure under wraps. A seamless construction keeps moisture from snow out, and a thin layer of 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps the chills at bay during those extra cold days.
- A stiff and powerful skate boot for Nordic skiers
- Carbon 3D chassis is lightweight and strong
- Heat-moldable liner ensures a precise fit
- Ultra-stiff outsole for maximum stability while skating
- Precision closure system with quick lace and ratchet strap
- SNS Pilot binding compatibility for increased stability