Jossi and Gus approve.
Atomic athletes Jossi Wells and Gus Kenworthy gave the Punx 7 Ski their official seal of approval, and while you may or may not be able to throw tricks like the pros, this playful freestyle ski was made to stomp. Wells and Kenworthy were especially stoked about the Park Rocker profile, with a slight early rise in the tip and tail to ensure smooth, catch-free takeoffs. The light wood core gives these park sticks a lively pop, and the Resist Edge 2.2 keeps your skis intact while you're beating the crap out of them on rails and boxes.
- A ripping freestyle ski for crushing park and pipe
- Park Rocker delivers catch-free take offs
- 84mm waist is nimble and park-friendly
- Light wood core is stable and poppy
- Resist Edge 2.2 holds durability when you're sliding rails