Designed for the dedicated Nordic skier that demands high-end performance during intense training sessions, the Atomic Pro Classic Boot is an aggressive boot that will keep your training schedule productive. An internal heel counter improves torsional stability and responsiveness for a smooth and efficient strive, and the Forefit lacing system with Quicklace enables you to dial in a precise and snug fit in a cinch—literally. Thinsulate insulation serves up a generous amount of warmth for those early morning starts and a water-resistant front zips prevents moisture from getting through when you do have to get out of the classic track. The particular version of the Pro features Atomic's Prolink binding compatibility, making it compatible with most dual rail bindings.
- A stiff and responsive Nordic boot for intense training
- Internal heel counter increases torsional stability
- Forefit lacing with Quicklace system for a snug and secure fit
- Lace cover with central zip helps seal out moisture
- Prolink system is compatible with dual rail bindings
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these boots as a gift for my dad who is a 6-10 time a year cross country skier. He was upgrading off a pair of boots that were probably 20 years old, and not surprisingly he was very happy with these.
The fit was strong and comfortable, and he mentioned that they walked very easily when outside of the ski.