When you slip your feet into the Atomic Women's Hawx Ultra Xtd 90 Alpine Touring Boot and start your slog up the seemingly endless skintrack, you'll be surprised at how your feet aren't screaming in pain for once. In fact, it might just start to feel natural as you cruise your way up the snowy trail on your way to that fresh, powdery goodness you heard you might encounter.
These boots will see you through techy descents with power and precision, thanks to the stiff but forgiving 90 flex and Atomic's Energy Backbone that provides strength and responsiveness for powerful skiing. The Grilamid construction keeps the Hawx Ultra Xtd light on your feet, and the Progressive Shell design strategically combines thicker walls in areas that need to be stronger, with slimmer walls everywhere else to save weight. Atomic's Memory Fit technology lets you customize just about every inch of your boot, with a fully heat-moldable shell, cuff, and liner, with a women-specific construction that better accommodates female calves. The 54-degree cuff rotation lets you cruise up the hill with a natural stride, and the Skywalk Rubber soles give you solid traction on icy bootpacks and scree fields.
- A lightweight touring boot for backcountry adventures
- 90 flex provides is forgiving without compromising performance
- 98mm last offers a snug, responsive fit
- Grilamid shell is durable and lightweight
- Memory Fit liner is fully customizable
- 54-degree cuff rotation for efficient uphill travel
- Skywalk WTR soles hold traction on icy traverses
- Frictionless Pivot ensures a smooth, natural stride