Atomic Bent Chetler Mini Ski - Kids'
- 133cm, 143cm, 153cm, 163cm
- [133cm] 121.5 / 90 / 113mm, [143cm] 124 / 90 / 115.5mm, [153cm] 126.5 / 90 /117.5mm, [163cm] 128 / 90 / 119.5mm
- Turn Radius:
- [133cm] 11m [143cm] 12m [153cm] 13m [163cm] 14m
- Powder Rocker
- Densolite (foam)
- Claimed Weight:
- [133cm, pair] 5lb 8oz [153cm, pair] 5lb 14oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Bent Chetler Mini Ski
Atomic's Bent Chetler Mini Kids' Ski is made to help your grom make the most out of every ski day, with a rockered tip and tail combined with underfoot camber that floats through deep snow and rips down groomers. A foam core keeps things light, playful, and durable, also working to dampen vibrations for a smooth, pleasant ride. The Mini is designed to smear, surf, and shred as well as its big-time namesake, too, with Atomic's Cap Sidewall, which provide tons of edge grip on hardpack and plenty of surfiness when the going gets deep.
- Jib and freeride ready ski for creative young shredders
- 90mm waist is nimble, lightweight, and floaty in powder
- Blend of rocker and camber boosts versatility for daily use
- Short turn radius is easy to maneuver in tight areas
- Sidewall underfoot and cap in tip and tail keeps swingweight low
- Densolite foam core is lightweight, responsive, and agile
Recommended Sizing Guide
|70cm - 80cm||
|2 - 3yr|
|80cm - 90cm||
|90cm - 100cm||
|5 - 6yr|
|100cm - 110cm||
|6 - 7yr|
|110cm - 120cm||
|8 - 9yr|
|120cm - 130cm||
|130cm - 140cm||
|140cm - 150cm||
|150cm - 160cm||
|12 - 13yr|
- How to Size:
Ski length is primarily determined by your child's weight and skiing ability, in respect to their height.
- For beginners and cautious skiers, keep ski length on the shorter side.
- For your little ripper, ski length should lean towards the top of the range.
- Kids' ski height should fall between their upper chest and eye level.