BCT Touring SQS Ski Poles
Don't head out into the backcountry without the trusty Atomic BCT Touring SQS Ski Poles in your hands. Designed to be adjustable to cater to the steepness of climb you're tackling, and so you can get them back to your preferred length for skiing when it's time to transition, these poles are easy to operate, even with gloves on. The high-grade aluminum shaft is strong and dependable, and Atomic's Safety Quick Release System straps release under tension. And, whether you're traveling over an icy patch of the skin track or navigating through deeper snow, the strong carbide tip provides a confidence-inspiring feel, while the ergonomically-shaped EVA grip means your hands will remain comfortable, even on the longest tours.
- Adjustable touring pole for backcountry skiing
- Easy length adjustment to match to the steepness of your climb
- Straps release under tension
- Ergonomic grip feels comfortable in your hands all day
- Strong carbide tip slices though ice and firm snow
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.