Leave them in the dust.
You move quickly through the mountains and you're running out of partners that can keep up with you. For the endurance-oriented backcountry skier who bags peaks for breakfast, Atomic created the Backland Ultimate Ski Boot. The lighter and leaner little brother of the original terrain-crushing Backland, the Backland Ultimate weighs in at just 1lb 10oz per boot, making them Atomic's lightest offering to date..
This uphill machine has a tough yet lightweight Grilamid shell with a Carbon spine to assure power and precision when you're ripping turns down your fourth peak of the day. Atomic's Memory Fit technology features a heat-moldable shell, cuff, and liner, for a fully customizable fit that's sure to please just about any odd-footed fellow on the skintrack, and the 74-degree range of motion practically feels like a hiking boot when the boot's in walk mode. Skywalk Rubber and a rockered sole give you solid traction on icy traverses and slick bootpacks, so you'll have no problem when it's time to pop the skis off for the trickier part of the ascent.
- Ultralight touring boot to cover serious distance in the backcountry
- Grilamid shell is durable and lightweight
- Carbon cuff increases stiffness and power
- Platinum Speed liner is fully heat-moldable
- 80-degree range of motion makes the uphill a breeze
- Frictionless Pivot for smooth, natural movement
- Skywalk Rubber holds traction on icy traverses