Backland Pro Alpine Touring Boot - 2021
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Alpine Touring Boots in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Backland Pro Alpine Touring Boot
The Atomic Backland Pro Alpine Touring Boot combines an impressive flex with a low weight so you can ski farther reaches in the backcountry. It's the second stiffest ski boot in Atomic's backcountry collection, and each booth only weighs about two and a half pounds. The shell's Prolite construction includes an Energy Backbone that maintains the boot's 100 flex overtime. Even more impressive is the Free/Lock 4.0 walk mode latch at the back that allows a massive 74° range of motion unlocked.
New for 2020, the Backland Pro boasts an updated closure with a Boa dial for a quick-and-easy, secure fit. Inside, this boot boasts a thermo-moldable Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner that customizes to your foot shape for incredible, all-day comfort despite its narrow, performance-oriented last. Underfoot, this boot features a full-length, Skywalk rubber sole for maximum traction on icy boot packs. The Backland is compatible with tech bindings.
- 100 flex is Atomic's second stiffest ski boot for backcountry skiing
- Narrow 98mm last for a performance-first fit
- Free/Lock 4.0 walk mode provides an impressive 74° range of motion
- Boa dial system ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Skywalk full rubber sole maximizes traction on icy boot packs
- Compatible with tech bindings
- Item #ATO00EM