You'll thank yourself later.
Your alpine boots may have walk mode, but that doesn't mean you'll enjoy the bootpack. A slightly more intermediate version than the terrain-crushing Backland boot, the Atomic Backland NC Ski Boot makes a bomber first tech boot, blending uphill efficiency and downhill rippability.
Weighing just under three pounds a foot, these kicks let you fly up the skin track, with a wide range of motion in walk mode and Frictionless Pivot to ensure a smooth and consistent climb. The Cross Lace closure provides a secure and easy way to lock your foot in, and the 30mm strap lets you crank these things down when you're ready to careen through some well-deserved spring corn.
- A lightweight touring boot for efficient ski touring
- True Flex holds its feel in changing climates
- Frictionless Pivot ensures a smooth climb
- Cross Lace closure holds your foot in securely
- Free/Lock 2.0 walk mode provides a comfortable range of motion
- 30mm strap locks you in on the descent
- Skywalk rubber gains traction on icy bootpacks