- Detail Images
C'est la vie.
If you've ever dreamed of leaping, diving, and cartwheeling around on technical and icy terrain while wearing snowshoes, look no further than the Atlas Serrate Snowshoe to fulfill these wild dreams. Designed to navigate the toughest and iciest hikes, the Serrate features an elliptical-cylindrical hybrid frame construction called the Reactiv, which ensures ample strength without tacking on the weight. The spring-loaded suspension system provides a natural gait and easy maneuverability, while the Zodiac toe crampon and tempered steel rear traction offers rip-and-grip in otherwise slick situations. Additionally, the Wrapp Pro binding provides a pressure-free, comfortable fit that's just as easy to take off as it is to put on.
- Lightweight, performance-driven snowshoe for steep terrain
- Spring-loaded suspension system offers a natural gait
- Aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight
- Zodiac toe crampon and tempered steel assures ample grip
- Wrapp Pro binding provides a pressure-free, comfy fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I had no idea how much fun snowshoeing could be until this awesome gear. These are so easy to get on, and the fit is great. Super light and mega grippy with their state-of-the-art cramp ons. The calf savers save the day on steep ascents and are easy to engage even with basic ski poles. Snowshoeing has taken on a new meaning! Just wish they came in different colors but totally understandable as to why they do not.