- Detail Images
Tackle steep and deep terrain.
When the skies are blue and the snow is fresh, strap on the Atlas Women's Elektra Stratus Snowshoe and get exploring. Featuring an aggressive All-Trac toe crampon and Traverse Trac Rails, this snowshoe provides traction in all directions for confident hiking, even on firm sidehill terrain. The Spring-Loaded Suspension system offers enhanced traction as well as natural foot flex for lasting comfort. Atlas' V-frame tracks straight in deep snow, while the Heel Lift Bar reduces calf fatigue. The Wrapp Helix binding blends the Wrapp design with the Boa Closure System for a secure, comfortable fit that boosts confidence in technical terrain.
- A women-specific snowshoe for confidence in steep and deep terrain
- Wrapp Helix binding with Boa closure for a secure, comfortable fit
- All-Trac toe crampon for enhanced traction in all directions
- V-shaped frame tracks straight in deep snow
- Heel lift bar takes pressure off calf muscles
- Q & A
Lightweight, easy to use
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These snowshoes are perfect for a casual or recreational user. They keep you afloat in most snow conditions as long as you buy the right size for your weight!
One of the biggest pro's I see with these snowshoes over other brands I've used in the past is that they are incredibly easy to get on and off. I tried on a few different pairs before deciding on these for their functionality and user friendly ratchet strap system.