Much like a tetrapod, the Astral Men's Tr1 Junction Water Shoe navigates water and trail-bound pursuits with unencumbered dexterity and ease. The Tr1 features a hydrophobic upper, complete with protective TPU overlays at the toe and heel for added defense against root-strewn trails and rocky, shallow creek beds. A removable insole features a Polygiene treatment that fends off post-play odors, and a heel tab makes it easy to pull the Tr1 on or off. Additionally, the EVA midsole, along with the Top Shank, attenuates shock and reduces foot fatigue to ensure day-long support and comfort.
- An amphibious shoe for paddling or hiking
- Upper features a water-draining design
- Polygiene treatment keeps post-play odor at bay
- Midsole attenuates shock for day-long support
- 1mm drop offers a natural and balanced fit
- Supper grippy sole sticks wet and dry surfaces