Astral Linda Personal Flotation Device - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
- Glacier Blue, M/Lsale $49.98
- Glacier Blue, L/XLsale $49.98
- Rosa Red, M/Lsale $39.98
- Rosa Red, L/XLsale $39.98
Linda Personal Flotation Device
You've gained some paddling confidence but your decades-old PFD makes moving painful. Ditch the ancient, army-green vest in favor of the Astral Buoyancy Linda Personal Flotation Device. Large arm holes leave ample room to brandish your paddle from any angle, and the back rises high enough to save your scapulae from high-backed kayak seats. This buoyant baby is specifically engineered to keep you comfortable whether you're SUP-ing around the pond or taking your recreational kayak out for an all-day paddle.
- Sleek design and comfortable features define this rec PFD
- Robust 200D nylon holds up through rough wear and tear
- Articulated foam panels conform to your body for comfort
- Polypro webbing at shoulders and sides help customize the fit
- Thin mesh strip along the spine helps you stay cool on hot days
Here is 20% extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
Astral Linda PFD
Check out the features of the Linda PFD from Astral. Great for a recreational boater, or someone playing in lighter rapids.
No major complaints.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fits well. Provides good freedom of motion. Pockets don't expand much but are adequate for small items. No lash point for a river knife.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this PFD for SUP boarding and it's perfect. The cut allows for my arms to maneuver properly, it's snug enough that it doesn't ride up while I'm in the water and I like the zip up in the front versus the ones by NRS that are a pullover style. The foam material is thinner in the back and thicker in the front, but I had tried several PFDs on and this was by far the least bulky feeling. Added bonus - zip pockets!
Thank you so much Katherine!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This life jacket is WAY to thick in the front. It's like wearing a huge piece of styrofoam on your chest. I think PFD's are better purchased in person where you can try them on.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This PFD is comfortable for a woman but will work for a man. It does not ride up like my old PFD. It is comfortable against the seat back of my kayak because the back is relatively thin. I have not used it yet in really hot weather, but I am guessing the vented back will make it a little cooler to wear on hot summer days. It is well constructed of quality fabric and I expect it will give me several years of moderate to heavy use. I would recommend this pfd to other women who want a quality pfd but do not want to spend a lot of money.
31 - 37in
(78.7 - 94cm)
38 - 44in
(96.5 - 111.8cm)
45 - 51in
(114.3 - 129.5cm)
30 - 52in
(76 - 132cm)
|Otter - Kids'|
50 - 90lb
(22.7 - 40.8kg)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.