From the river, through the trail, and straight to the pub.
Kayakers will find a lot of versatility with the Astral Men's Brewer 2 Water Shoe on or off the water. Its hydrophobic polyester sidewalls ensure long-lasting durability and abrasion resistance, and the Airmesh vamp and tongue allow airflow to help your feet dry quickly. A drainage at the front sidewall and a slit at the heel direct water out of your shoe every time you leave the river, and the Balanced Geometry EVA midsole cradles your foot so you can cover technical terrain easier. To top it off, the Granite Grip sole provides excellent traction on wet rocks and slippery bar floors.
- Versatile water shoes for summer adventures
- Airmesh upper drains water and breathes well
- Polyester sidewalls are super durable
- Balanced Geometry EVA midsole for all day comfort
- Granite Grip soles hold traction on slick surfaces
- Lace closure allows a snug, secure fit
- Q & A
2.0's are Even Better than OGs
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shoes are my favorite if there is even a slight chance I will be in water. The razor grip provides excellent grip and is my go to shoe for wet wade fly fishing in the summer. Unfortunately my first pair washed away on a rafting trip but the 2.0s are new and improved with a heel loop, better mesh and overall better comfort on the shoe. Unfortunately I had to wear Chacos in the river for a week or two until I came running back to these for the superior grip and overall protection in the river.