Astis Vesuvius Mitten - Women's
- leather, rabbit fur trim
- Polartec Thermal Pro
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Fur Information:
- rabbit, natural, Spain origin, Astis
Named after Mount Vesuvius, the volcano known for its eruption that buried the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the Astis Vesuvius Mitten approaches winter's adventures with explosive style. Its waterproof, brown leather is accented by stunning hand-stitched beadwork across the wrist and a genuine rabbit fur trim. During the tanning process, the leather was injected with silicone to further enhance its waterproof properties to keep your hands dry and comfortable on storm days on the slopes. Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation keeps your fingers warm on chilly mornings so not only will you hit the slopes in style, but also in comfort.
- Leather mittens with an artistic touch for comfort on the slopes
- Silicone injections in leather during tanning enhance waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro insulation is soft and warm for cold mornings
- Original, hand-stitched beadwork at the cuffs offers artistic touch
- Rabbit fur trim completes aesthetic and is soft against the skin
- Slip on design is comfortable to wear over shells and sweaters
- Each mitten is hand-sewn, may have slight variations in appearance
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.