The après hand roasters.
When your fingers feel more like frozen icicles than actual fingers after a full day of skiing, it's always nice to dip your hand into the Astis Women's Torres Del Paine Mitten before you explore your favorite ski town. This mitten boasts a silicon-injected suede shell for waterproof protection and Primaloft's Thermal Pro High Loft insulation for a lovely amount of warmth. Astis made the cuff out of rabbit fur for extra coziness, and the white, purple, and gold beadwork was handmade so each pair looks slightly different than the other.
- Mittens designed for skiing and the aprés scene
- Silicone-injected suede shell protects against snow
- Primaloft Thermal Pro High Loft insulation for warmth
- Rabbit fur cuff with white, purple, and gold beadwork
- Q & A
Beautiful & Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I love these mittens! The beading on them is beautiful. Also the leather is very durable. You can use these for just about anything, from skiing to casual use! I ordered the size small which fit great for my tiny hands. My hands are 7" long and 8" in circumference around the widest part of my hand.