Named after the Erik Thorvaldsson, the viking known as Erik the Red, these gauntlets protect your mitts from the icy winds of the north as if you were sailing the arctic seas with Erik Thorvaldsson himself. The silicone injected suede fends off moisture when worn during vicious snow storms on the high sea or just on the chairlift. Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation traps and holds heat, keeping digits warm when the weather is anything but.
- Keep your digits warm in style with a mitten built for the skiing
- Silicone injected suede resists water when carving turns in snow
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation traps and holds heat
- Individually sewn beadwork adds individuality to each mitten
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.