Crafted with excellence in mind.
Just like their namesake, Fridtjof Nansen, who was a Norwegian explorer, scientist, diplomat, humanitarian, Nobel Peace Prize laureate, and young skier, the Astis Nansen Mittens inspire true technique for frozen expeditions. Handmade in the USA, their construction is a suede leather body with fur trim and hand-stitched beadwork. To protect your hands from icy temperatures and wet conditions, the waterproof silicon-injected leather and cozy Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation combine together for a warm, secure fit.
- Suede leather with rabbit fur trim
- Hand-stitched beadwork
- Silicon-injected leather waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation
- Slight variations in construction
- Hand-sewn in USA
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.