The Astis McKinley Glove pays tribute to the highest peak in North America, which is the centerpiece of Denali National Park and Preserve. These durable and stylish gloves feature hand-stitched beadwork in the form of an American flag, and they’re made from suede leather. To protect them from slush, snow, and wet conditions, they're injected with waterproof silicon. For increased warmth and comfort, they’re insulated with Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft, and they're hand-sewn in the USA.
- Suede leather
- Hand-stitched beadwork
- Silicon-injected leather waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation
- Slight variations in construction
- Hand-sewn in USA
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.