Named after the renowned Carthaginian explorer Hanno the navigator, the Astis Hanno Mitten is perfect for exploring the winter wonderland either far off the beaten trail or around the local ski resort. The leather suede material is treated with silicone injection treatment to help increase waterproofness while also keeping its unique style. The long gauntlet easily layers over a jacket sleeve to keep cold air and snow from sneaking into the sleeves, and the hand sewn bead design uses natural materials. Given Astis' construction method, each pair carries it's own unique flair and variation.
- A mitten to fend off cold weather on the mountain or at home
- Silicone-injected suede stands up to snow and ice
- Long gauntlet style overlaps sleeves to block out moisture
- Hand sewn bead design gives each mitten it's own individual flair
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.