- Detail Images
Rich style and warmth for alpine escapes.
Detailed with black and white patterned cowhide set against black suede, the Astis Bering Mittens masterfully blends eye-catching appeal with dependable alpine protection. The Bering Mittens are hand-sewn and tanned in the USA for premium quality and attention to detail. For greater luxury, there's dyed rabbit fur along the gauntlet cuffs.
The impregnated cowhide leather retains top-notch waterproofing when you're skiing fresh powder in the morning and dropping into boutiques and restaurants in snowy weather. Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation keeps your hands blissfully warm during frigid cold blasts. Since they're meant for mountain living, you'll find the gauntlet-style cuffs easily fit over your jacket cuffs for greater protection from the cold and snow.
- Upscale mittens for alpine lifestyles
- Hand-sewn, domestically tanned cowhide leather
- Impregnated leather delivers reliable waterproofing
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation for warmth
- Rabbit fur for luxurious comfort and style
- Gauntlet openings fit over jacket cuffs