The Astis Andersson Mitten was named for a Swedish explorer, hunter, trader, and writer - a jack of all trades. Wear it as you explore the snowy slopes this winter, and stay cozy with a work of art on your hands. Constructed with suede leather that has been injected with silicone, this mitten resists moisture from snow and slush. Synthetic, Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation traps in heat even if some snow does manage to melt through. Hand-stitched beadwork complements the fur and leather trim for eye-catching style.
- Winter mitten for snowy exploration
- Silicone-injected suede leather resists moisture
- Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft insulation locks in heat
- Fur trim is cozy and luxurious
- Hand-stitched beadwork for beautiful style
7.5 - 8.5in
(19.1 - 21.6cm)
7.5 - 8in
(19.1 - 20.3cm)
|Recommended Age||3 - 5yr||6 - 9yr|
- NOTE: SIZING CHART IS BASED ON THE LONG CUFF DESIGN. THE SHORT CUFF MITTENS RUN SLIGHTLY SMALLER.
- Hand Length:
- Measure from tip of your longest finger to base of your palm, where it meets your wrist.
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.