It might have taken some time for Assos to deploy its women's version of the much-loved HabuJacket, but we like to think it's because its designers wanted to make sure they were making it as near flawless for us as possible. Thankfully, we can now grace our wardrobes with the Assos HabuJacketLaalalai for an early-winter jacket to get us through the greyest months on the bike, with a flattering feminine cut built for exceptional performance.
To achieve advanced performance, Assos employs some of its smartest fabrics, such as the Stratagon Light paneling the front, which ensures protection from wind and rain at minimal weight. Assos' RXQ fabric panels offer lightweight insulation that traps heat within its fleecy fabric, and takes up such little space that the jacket can be packed away into the back pocket of your jersey. That being said — we're so impressed by the temperature range that the HabyJacketLaalalai can tackle that we'd be surprised if you feel the need to take it off at all.
Assos' designers put extra attention on the aesthetics of the HabuJacketLaalalai. Omitting flashy logos, the jacket achieves a sophisticated appearance that is sleek and elegant, with inspiration from their blackSeries color scheme. The back continues the precise fit and clean aesthetic by using a 2-way stretch stabilizer that snaps the fit in place along your body, and keeps your three-rear pockets stable and secure, even when fully loaded. The jacket features three standard pockets with integrated double-security pockets to add peace of mind when carrying your valuables. The pockets are thoughtfully positioned for optimal ease of access while riding, and are lined with yellow, denoting the pieces autumn and spring climaRange.
- A jacket with so much style you won't want to take it off
- The classic HabuJacket with a women's specific fit
- Smart textiles trap heat and wick away perspiration
- Regular fit allows layering without excessive fabric
- Standard pockets feature double-security pockets
- Raw-cut cuffs offer a high end finish with maximum comfort
- Zegho holder on sleeve keeps your sunnies safe
|Leg, Knee, Arm Warmers||0||I|
|Note: Assos clothing has a very slimming, anatomic cut, if your build is less than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up in size.|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.