Built for Fun.
From the dusty trails of Mesa Verde National Park to the moisture-locked trails of New England, the Asolo Women's Nucleon GV Hiking Shoe offers rest-assured protection and adaptive performance. The Nucleon features a hardy suede upper that's backed by a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and breathable performance. Meanwhile, the Lite 2+ footbed enhances your trekking experience, and the dual-density EVA midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and provides stability underfoot. And, not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole provides rip and grip in all sorts of terrain, so you're able to trust your footing and carry on with the fun.
- A durable shoe built for mellow hiking
- Rugged suede upper is reinforced by Gore-Tex membrane
- Footbed and midsole provide ample support
- Vibram outsole rips and grips wet and dry terrain
- Class lace-up system maintains a personalized fit
- Q & A
They feel GREAT...sizing is WAY off!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered these in a 6 and a 6.5. I normally wear a size 6.5 or 7, and the 6 feel great with medium-thick socks. I will bet I could have worn the 5.5, as these have plenty of room in them. I believe that the sizing is really messed up in these. The size 6 in this shoe is marked European size 37.5, and the 6.5 is marked Euro 38....which on any Euro conversion chart is a 7.5 and 8 US!
|US WOMEN||US MEN||UK||EU||MONDO|