A ton of trails.
You'd like to tick every hike on your map by the end of the year, but instead of relying on three different pairs of hikers for different seasons, you might want to consider one that can handle all three. The Asolo Women's Megaton GV Hiking Shoe is light enough for summer treks on dusty terrain, and it's protective for shoulder season weather and even a couple winter endeavors on the occasional sunny-but-muddy day. Asolo lined the shoe with Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for reliable waterproofing against moisture, mud, and downpours, and it still boasts excellent breathability to keep you comfy in warmer conditions. The Megaton also features Vibram's Megagrip rubber compound for enhanced cushioning as well as traction.
- Lightweight hiker equipped with reliable weather protection
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Extended Comfort with better breathability
- Rugged suede leather upper with reinforced webbing
- Lite 2 Plus footbed with extra EVA cushioning
- Vibram rubber in a plusher Megagrip compound for extra traction
- Q & A
Great in varied terrain
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got these for my wife and she loves them. They don’t slip around on her feet even on steep downhills and they handle all kinds of terrain - snow, mud, scree, and dry trail. She loves the color too.
|US WOMEN||US MEN||UK||EU||MONDO|