- Detail Images
Nothing to mess with.
It's hard to find a good hiking shoe that's not overbuilt, but Asolo's Fury Men's Hiking Shoe manages to strike a balance between lightweight performance and lasting durability. The Fury features a suede and synthetic upper that's reinforced with a rubber toe cap, so it can take absorb lots of rocky impacts before biting the dust. Plus, it has a self-cleaning Vibram Megagrip outsole, so it'll keep climbing when faced with the wettest, mossiest conditions around.
- A lightweight hiking shoe for tough trails
- Suede and jacquard upper takes heaps of abuse
- Midsole provides support for long miles
- Vibram outsole yields traction on rough, slick surfaces
- Toe cap adds extra durability for long lifespan