Streamlined and stable.
The Asolo Women's Elbrus GV Mountaineering Boot is the companion you need for your next expedition. This waterproof boot seals out snow, slush, and water without trapping in perspiration so your foot stays comfortably dry, reducing chafing. The lightweight upper combines suede leather with Schoeller softshell material for a malleable, durable construction that isn't restrictive. Underfoot, the boot features an Asoflex Spiky lasting board for rigidity, with a Lite 4 footbed cushioning your foot and encouraging anatomical alignment. The sole is a combination of Asolo and Vibram Ascent rubber for maximum grip, and when the terrain gets truly spicy the boot features integrated attachment points for hybrid-style crampons.
- Mountaineering boots for expeditions and treks
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out moisture
- Asoflex Spiky lasting board for rigidity
- Lite 4 footbed and dual-density midsole absorb shock
- Asolo and Vibram sole provides traction
- Toe cap protects against stubbed toes
- Compatible with hybrid crampon harnesses
|US WOMEN||US MEN||UK||EU||MONDO|