- Detail Images
Crossing the creek.
The raccoons know about the creek, they know that your Redbone Coonhound will lose their scent the moment those bespectacled little animals cross it. At least you're on to their tricks, and the Asolo Men's Creek Waterprof Hiking Boot will keep your feet dry during the crossing. Thanks to a waterproof lining and water resistant suede, you won't have to worry much about all the creeks in your near future, and the Vibram soles offer a sturdy grip on those smooth river stones so you can make the fording a quick one.
Designed with Asolo's Natural Shape fit, the EVA midsole and footbed are both shaped anatomically to the human foot, giving you the support and comfort you need for long days in the forest, whether you're hunting for P. lotor or just some peace of mind. The harmonious combination is designed to provide support at the main points of impact for support during take-off and landing, offering a smooth and pleasant gait.
- Mid-height hiking boot for day trips and backpacking
- Waterproof lining keeps feet dry when traversing creeks
- Suede and synthetic uppers offer durable brethability
- Vibram sole will grip wet river rocks and muddy trails
- Lace closure ensures a precise and supportive fit