- Detail Images
Stay Fast and Free.
There's no way around the fact that wet socks are a huge bummer, especially if you're a triathlete, which is why the folks at Asics designed the Women's Noosa FF Running Shoe to be worn without socks. The Noosa FF features a seamless mesh construction for quick-drying performance, ample breathability, and on-the-go ventilation to ensure your feet stay comfortable and free of hot spots. Meanwhile, the FlyLyte foam midsole ensures ample bounce back and an energetic feel underfoot. The wet-grip outsole provides traction, and the heel and tongue feature a grippy construction for easy on-and-off.
- A running shoe fit for triathletes
- Breathable mesh provides ample ventilation
- FlyLyte midsole attenuates shock and assures bounce back
- Wet-grip outsole maintains traction
- 10mm drop propels stride forward for faster transitions
- Neutral to overpronation support
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was a little leery when I first pulled them out of the box because they’re so bright but now I really like them. They’re super comfy and have good support. I’ve used them mostly for trail running and they’ve held up really well. I’m usually an 8 1/2 and these are true to size.
Lightweight, but sufficient support. Standard running sizes apply.