Built For Triathletes.
Wet socks can really mess with your event timing if you're a triathlete, which is why Asics designed the Men's Noosa FF Running Shoe to be worn without socks. The Noosa FF features a seamless mesh construction for quick-drying performance, ample breathability, and on-the-go ventilation. The foam midsole ensures ample bounce back and an energetic feel underfoot to keep you moving swiftly rather than lagging behind. Not to mention, the wet-grip outsole provides traction, and the heel and tongue feature a grippy construction for easy on and off.
- A running shoe built specifically for triathletes
- Breathable mesh provides passive ventilation
- Midsole attenuates shock and assures bounce back
- Outsole maintains traction on slick terrain
- 10mm drop propels stride forward for faster transitions
- Neutral to overpronation support