- Detail Images
Light It Up.
Sometimes your busy schedule requires you to squeeze workouts in wherever you can. Luckily for you, you have the Asics Women's Lite-Show Bra Tank Top. Featuring unique 360° reflectivity, this tank keeps you visible when you're working out in low-light conditions. It's constructed using a combination of performance stretch fabric and mesh panels to wick moisture and keep you cool when you're working up a sweat. A built-in bra offers support while light padding provides extra coverage so the only thing you have to worry about is pushing yourself to your limits.
- Amp up your workouts with this tank top
- Performance fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Mesh panels enhance breathability
- Feflectivity combined with seam taping for visibility
- Lightly padded shelf bra provides coverage and support
- Hidden stash pockets for easy key storage
- Q & A
More for yoga than running
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
This tank is definitely meant for women with longer and leaner torsos, and a flatter chest. I am pretty short and curvy, so when pulled down it goes below my butt - it's SO long! Also, the back keyhole does not lay flat but instead flares out in a slightly annoying way.
The bra support is minimal; it's enough to work for yoga class but definitely not the support needed for running.
Also important - the straps kind of go in, not straight up and down, which means... side boob! Like, not an outrageous amount. But enough that I'm aware.
Overall, I like the mesh, it works for yoga (it's fitted so will not budge during an inversion), and was on sale, so I'm keeping it - but it wasn't really what I was hoping for.