Designed for overpronators, the Asics Women’s GT-2000 6 Running Shoe delivers a smooth ride in a lightweight package. Underfoot, this shoe has FlyteFoam in the FluidRide midsole to reduce packing out as you run and increase rebound with each stride. Forefoot and heel gel cushions absorb shock during toe-off and heel strike, resulting in smooth transitions with each step. Vertical flex grooves in the DuraSponge outsole increase flexibility without sacrificing the support of the Guidance trusstic system for an efficient stride.
- Lightweight runners designed for overpronators
- Dynamic DuoMax support system enhances stability
- FlyteFoam in the midsole reduces packing out
- FluidRide midsole enhances rebound for energy
- Guidance trusstic system for structural integrity
- ComforDry sockliner wicks away moisture
- Q & A
Plenty of Toe Room
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these for my mom as a birthday gift . She's very excited about them. They were light and comfortable as expected.
There was plenty of toe room in length and width. This was extremely important to her since I lost two toe nails last summer due to narrow shoes.
The heel is cushioned enough.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my wife and she says: She loved the cushion and stability during her outdoor running and treadmill. Also great shoe to wear to circuit training classes. All around another great Asics shoe!