Back for another round.
Whether you're a marathon runner or simply enjoy the solitude and quiet of a 15-mile run, the Asics Men's GT-2000 6 Running Shoe ensures that you can go the distance. Designed specifically for longer runs and an overpronating gate, the 10mm drop provides moderate cushion underfoot, while still offering enough support for runners who desire a working balance between stability and comfort.
In keeping with the original design, the GT-2000 6 features multiple midsole technologies to keep you coming back, mile after mile, and has been updated this year to include new FlyteFoam technology, bringing ultra-lightweight reactive cushioning to the mix. Meanwhile, the FluidRide midsole attenuates shock and provides energy propulsion throughout your transitions, while the rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning System bolster shock absorption throughout the toe-off and heel strike phases.
- Lightweight running shoe for distance overpronators
- Mesh uppers provide breathable comfort on longer runs
- Midsole technology creates responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Guidance lines on the outsoles enhances gait efficiency
- Sockliner technology offers wicking, quick-breathing comfort
- Lace closure provides a secure, personal fit during travel
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered these as a gift for my husband. I got the Everglade color and the picture shows them as black. They were green. I returned them hoping to get the red ones now!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Very comfy, and are holding up well so far. Like these as well, or more, than any of my others.