- Detail Images
You can gel your own way.
Built for the overpronator, the Asics Men's Gel-Surveyor 5 Running Shoe provides a wallop of support and more than a dollop of comfort. The mesh upper gives your foot ventilation, the ComforDry sockliner encouraging damp feelings and odd smells to go their own way, while the rubber outsole grips the pavement that's so pervasive in this 21st century world of ours. Asics' Impact Guidance System assists your foot in finding its natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
The midsole is the powerhouse of this running sneaker, though, with the Dynamic Duomax support system enhancing stability and support, and two Guidance Systems designed to enhance gait efficiency and midfoot structural integrity. Thanks to generous cushioning provided by the FluidRide midsole and Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel inserts, your pronating foot will barely notice the impact of foot against asphalt, all while providing lightweight durability.
- Running shoe built for mild to moderate overpronators
- Mesh uppers and breathable sockliner wick away smells and moisture
- Rubber sole grips wet streets and loose gravel
- FluidRide and Gel inserts provide cushioning support on pavement
- Guidance Systems in midsole promote efficient running gait
- Lace closure provides a personal and secure fit for long runs