See the forest and the trees.
When the urge to escape the city grows too strong, you take your Asics Women's GEL-Sonoma 3 Running Shoe out into the Redwoods to get away from the oppressive concrete walls and the sound of cars. Thanks to breathable mesh uppers, your feet won't overheat while you're getting your heart rate up, and the rubber soles are designed specifically for gripping that trail you're traveling, with reversed lugs for uphill and downhill traction. Spevafoam in the midsole reduces breakdown, elongating the life of your shoe, and gel cushioning in the heel encourages a smooth transition throughout your gait cycle, allowing you to enjoy the fresh air and quiet forest around you.
- Cushioned running shoes for hitting the trail and getting fresh air
- Mesh uppers let your feet breath during a fast paced run
- Trail specific rubber outsole provides traction uphill and downhill
- Padded tongue and ankle offer comfort and keep your heel locked in
- Cushioning designed specifically for neutral and underpronators
- Lace closure offers a personal, secure fit for long trail routes
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these shoes to go to the gym/light trail running. So far, so good! They run true to size and have a good amount of heel cushion as well as a fairly large drop. They are a little heavy to do long trail runs with, but overall a good shoe.