A fresh start.
You've been around the block a time or two, but recently you've been yearning for mountains and a little fresh air when you run. The Asics Women's Gel-Scram 3 Trail Running Shoe features just the right amount of cushioning and grippy tread to keep you happy on the trail, without all the bells and whistles that break the bank. Built for neutral pronators, the Gel-Scram 3 uses rearfoot gel cushioning to attenuate shock when your heel hits the ground, allowing for a smooth transition to midstance as you travel. Reversed lugs on the sole keep traction whether you're on your way to the summit or back down to the car, and flex grooves have been added to this model for a natural feel along the way. The uppers use breathable mesh to keep your feet cool and comfortable on warm summer runs, with added overlays for snug support and durable integrity if the route gets tricky.
- Basic running shoe for starting out on the trail
- Breathable mesh uppers offer comfortable, snug support
- Gel cushioning attenuates shock and smooths your transitions
- High abrasion rubber protects your shoe from wear and tear
- Reversed lugs assist the runner on various terrain and pitches
- Lace closure provides a secure, personalized fit