When A Cloudy Forecast Can't Scare You Away.
When you’re pushing through the last mile of rain during an ill-planned run in a storm, Asics' Gel-Nimbus 19 Lite-Show Running Shoe will keep you visible throughout the enduring, low-visibility journey. Helpful to underpronators and neutral runners, this running shoe offers stability and gel cushion. The Gel-Nimbus Lite-Show sports a FluidFit upper that conforms to your foot for comfort for a snug, customized fit. The Comfordry sockliner keeps the shoe dry and airy with its quick-drying capabilities.
A SpEVA midsole and Ahar+ outsole work together to increase the Gel-Nimbus’ life by offering enhanced cushioning and bounce back, reducing breakdown and improving how the shoe rides. Plus, this Gel-Nimbus is equipped for night runs and poor-visibility conditions with its added Lite-Show reflective technology.
- A reflective, cushioned running shoe to keep you seen and stable
- For neutral and underpronating runners
- Breathable sockliner upper wicks away moisture
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Springy SpEVA midsole for lasting durability
- Outsole and sole provide good traction